ASTAHG Alpine Space Transnational Governance of Active and Healthy Ageing
Supporting the innovation of the Public Administration policies focused on active aging, through better coordination of actions undertaken by different sectors and different levels of governance, in order to respond to the needs of the territory. The idea is to deal with the challenge of the aging of population in a transnational way by establishing cross-sectoral and multilevel cooperation, with the involvement of the public and private sectors to push on innovative models.
To this aim, ASTAHG will:
- Establish a transnational governance board engaging policy makers and influencers in the AS to define a network of common policies.
- Develop a portfolio of good practices in AHA governance, based upon the analysis of current models, with possible pathways to mainstream them.
- Establish an AHA innovation observatory, classifying initiatives and solutions with context and efficacy indicators.
- Develop a framework for AHA innovation, based on the Quadruple Helix model, to help the collaboration of public actors, R&I, social business actors and citizens in the collaborative design and fundraising of innovation.
- Align results and efforts with EUSALP to enhance the level of transnational governance through the AS.