Launch of the REGIOSTARS Awards 2019
The European Commissioner for Health and Food Safety, Vytenis Andriukaitis, and the European Commissioner for Regional Policy, Corina Cretu, announced that in 2019 Health will be the new category of the RegioStars Awards competition.
The REGIOSTARS Awards are granted annually to the best and most innovative projects supported by the cohesion policy in five thematic categories. Below are the categories for 2019:
- Promotion of digital transformation (within which it is possible to report also projects focused on e-health to support the elderly);
- Connecting “ green, blue and gray”;
- Combating social inequalities and poverty;
- Building climate-resilient cities;
- Modernization of health services (topic of the year 2019).
Applications must be submitted by the project manager with the approval of the Managing Authority that manages the fund through which the project was financed (for example, ERDF, ESF, etc.).
For more information:
- here is possible download the application form and the endorsement document from the managing authority