Moreover, the Region promoted an innovative system to create a collaboration amongst 7 of its Central Directorates and the Liaison Office of Friuli Venezia Giulia region in Bruxelles on Active Ageing by an Interdirectorate Technical Table.
The permanent working table is coordinated by the Directorate of Health and Welfare” and is charged with preparing the Programme Annual Plan on the Implementation, which must be approved by the Regional Council within the 28th of February on annual basis.
The 7 Regional Directorates involved in the project are:
- Central Directorate for Health, Social Policies and and Disability;
- Central Directorate for Work, Training, Education and Family;
- Central Directorate for Infrastructures and local areas;
- Central Directorate for Culture and Sports;
- Central Directorate for Production Activities;
- General Directorate;
- Central Directorate for Local Authorities, Security and Immigration policies.