Moreover, the Region promoted an innovative system to create a collaboration amongst 5 of its Central Directorates and the Liaison Office of Friuli Venezia Giulia region in Bruxelles on Active Ageing by an Interdirectorate Technical Table.
The permanent working table is coordinated by the Directorate of Health and Welfare” and is charged with preparing the Programme Annual Plan on the Implementation, which must be approved by the Regional Council within the 28th of February on annual basis.
The 5 Regional Directorates involved in the project are:
- Central Directorate for Health, Social Health Integration, Social Policies and Family;
- Work, Training, Education, Equal Opportunities, Youth Policy, Research and University;
- Infrastructures and local areas;
- Culture, Sports and Solidarity;
- Production Activities, Tourism and Cooperation.